Friday, December 25, 2009

The Best Snorkeling Place in Malaysia


I search from Google to check the interest place for snorkeling in Malaysia and I found one nice website ; www.malaysia-islands.com. This web list a best place especially list of island in my country like Redang Island, Tioman Island and Lang Tengah Island. At Redang Island, i have an experience snorkeling Marine Park. I found a huge couple of grouper from the sinking ship at Marine Park snorkeling spot. Very sweet memory for me, but i can't show it here because i don't have underwater camera to snap it. First time i use uderwater camera is when i went to Kapas Island with my family. This my snorkeling video clip from Kapas Island;



for more my video clip you all can watch it here: my video
enjoy my video!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment