Monday, December 21, 2009

Snorkeling.....my new hobby !!!!!!!!

In this two or three years ago, i got a something new but so really feel good. What is that? A new hobby................SNORKELING !!!!!!!!!!!! From another hobby, travel and going vacation...i found snorkeling is really really intresting...........So, i think i think i must make a blog or anythings else to put all my experience or any sweet memories from my new hobby. I'll put all my opinion, my note or anythings la about this. So, thats why this blog come to the world of blog. I try to search from Google and found this hobby have many fan.
Maybe in this blog I also attach another information from another source to make more fun. Sometime i'll get from my own experience or from anybody. I also upload photo or picture for sharing..

No comments:

Post a Comment